Ease into the energetic RockSalt Pilates style with a class [...]
...that’s ideal if you’re new to Pilates and the Reformer, or if you want a more focused stretching experience. This total body workout incorporates an awesome music selection, light cardio and an emphasis on flexibility, form, and isolated movements.
The RockSalt take on a traditional Pilates practice [...]
...with plenty of energizing music to help along the way. This class blends the fundamentals of both Reformer and Mat Pilates. You'll lengthen and strengthen as you tone and sculpt from head-to-core-to-toe.
Be prepared to sweat with the original RockSalt workout [...]
...that launched the Pilates by Adrian Ramirez unique style. This fusion class, timed to upbeat music, works you from the inside out; combining cardio, strength resistance training, reformer exercises, and coordination techniques to take your Pilates to the next level.
- All classes are 50 minutes and designed as a total body workout
- Classes are created to work all muscles and use the reformer and the mat
- Each series of moves is set to the beat of awesome music
- No two classes are ever the same – playlists and routines change and evolve consistently
- We recommend taking five STRETCH/STRENGTH classes prior to joining a SWEAT class
Group Classes, Private Sessions and Semi-Private Sessions expire six months from date of purchase.
REDWOOD CITY UNLIMITED PACKAGES
We're thrilled to offer 1- and 3-month unlimited class packages, exclusively at our Redwood City studio.
NEW CLIENT SPECIAL
First Group Class for $20, OR First 5-pack of Group Classes for $99 ($19.80/Class), AND Ask about New Mommy rates at your first class. Promos expire 20 days from date of first use.
If a friend you've referred (new clients only) purchases a 10-Pack or more after their first session, expect a free class dropped into your account.
You work hard on the reformers and we love you for it! Complete twelve classes within a single calendar month and email us to claim an additional class on us!
We’re all about fun at RockSalt, but with that comes a few rules...
None of the rules should be taken personally – we love you unconditionally and appreciate your understanding.
- Everyone must sign a waiver before taking class.
- There is a 24-hour cancellation policy for all private and semi-private classes. Please do not ask for exceptions.
- There is a 12-hour cancellation policy for all group sessions.
- Switching a group or private class within the 12 or 24-hour cancellation window still counts as a cancellation and requires a new booking.
- Group and private classes are non-transferable, not shareable, and expire 6 months from the date of purchase.
- All group classes and private sessions must be paid in full at the time of booking.
- Late cancels and/or no shows on all Unlimited Packages will automatically incur a $25 charge to the credit card on file, no exceptions.
- Anyone who arrives more than 10 minutes after the start of a class will not be allowed to participate due to risk of injury, disruption to the class and instructor, and will lose that session. So please be on time.
- Instructors are subject to change at any time and with no advance notice.
- All sales are final, no exceptions.